Open Cell Insulation
Open cell insulation, also known as low density spray foam, is an excellent and affordable solution that leaves you with a completely airtight seam that protects your space from outdoor elements and extreme weather. This type of insulation is most commonly used on specialty projects, renovations, and new construction.
• Accommodates long-term creep and seasonal movement
• Air barrier and insulating material
• Approved for construction types: I, II, III, IV, V
• Can be installed at a significantly lower cost and target the same specified R-value (R-value = 3.7 per inch)
• Lower raw material/resource use
• Permits bi-directional drying
• Superior sound control.
• Soft, flexible composition maintains an air seal even after seasonal expansion/contraction of building assembly
• Supports indoor air quality by blocking air infiltration and mass transfer of moisture that may cause mold.
Closed Cell Insulation
Closed cell insulations, also called high density foam, increases a building’s energy efficiency and has the highest R-Value per inch. This type of insulation is designed to meet your most extreme needs. Its density and glue-like tendencies, closed cell insulation adds excellent structural strength wherever it’s applied.